Reykjavik Sightseeing and Blue Lagoon Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
Visit the presidential residence at Bessastadir built between 1761 and 1766 and home to Iceland's President. Visit the town of Hafnarfjordur, famous for having one of the largest settlements of elves, dwarfs and other mystical beings known as the "hidden folk". Here you will also visit the old fishing harbor and when possible, the famous fish market.
In Reykjavik you'll go to restaurant Perlan, which is built on water tanks that hold the city's hot water supply. Here you can enjoy the spectacular view over Reykjavik and its surroundings.
Explore Hofdi house where the all-important summit between President Ronald Reagan and Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986. You will visit the Hallgrimskirkja church, one of the tallest structures in Iceland, the University area and the old town centre where the Icelandic parliament Althingi and the town hall are situated.
End your morning with a tour of the sports and recreation area in Laugardalur, a geothermal heated outdoor swimming pool and sculptures crafted by Asmundur Sveinsson.
In the afternoon, travel to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Choose from a regular bathing experience (in price included) or indulge in one of the many spa treatments available. You are guaranteed to end your day feeling relaxed and refreshed!
Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Presidential Residence, Iceland
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Visitor pass and entrance fee to The Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Use of Towel and bathing suit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
- Please note that all bookings made prior to June 12th 2015 do not include the Blue Lagoon ticket and are required to purchase a ticket from the local operator directly upon check-in. All Bookings made after June 12th 2015 have the Blue lagoon ticket included
Reviewed by: Nicholas R, November 2015
These were two different tours for one price. Our tour guide Ragna was such a friendly lady, full of information and always willing to answer questions. Having spent the day before walking around Reykavik this tour showed us places we had been unable to get to on foot, so it was definitely worth going on. One such place was The Pearl, which provided an excellent view of Reykavik from its panoramic viewing walkway gallery. Its cold up there so wrap up.
Everybody I saw enjoyed the Blue Lagoon it was an amazing and different experience. The flexible departure times were extremely useful.
If you have time then go to the Blue Lagoon, if you dont, make time! you wont regret or forget it. This is definitely a 5 place to visit.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth M, November 2015
Bring a towel and sandals to the Blue Lagoon because it is expensive to rent.