Best Iceland from Below Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
As you enter the caves through a narrow entrance, you will be struck by an extraordinary scene of colors and lava formations. These beautiful natural phenomenons were created when surface lava hardened and the fluid lava continued to flow in tubes underneath.
You will also see natural stalactites and many rock formations.
Respect for nature is the main concern, as is safety of travelers. There are no rails, lights or structures to rely on. The tour is suitable for those who are confident walking on coarse surfaces.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Iceland from Below Tour
- Caving gear (helmet, headlight, overall and gloves)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Yiu Hei S, June 2015
A bit physically demanding but worth it! If u like geography stuff and u r adventurous , this is a must go tour for u.
Reviewed by: Craig B, July 2014
This hike was a fun challenge. Fabulous wonder of the world exploring caves created from lava. We enjoyed a few bruises and getting dirty! The equipment was nice but I recommend adding knee pads to the jump suits, especially for the people above 2 meters tall.