Quebec City Dinner Cruise
Relax on a Quebec City Dinner Cruise as enjoy a night of fine-dining and dancing. Dine on a delectable five-course dinner with wines to match as you cruise past enchanting Old Quebec. Dance the night away as the stars come out and the house band plays.
Cast off for fine dining aboard the Louis Joillet, Quebec City's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Quebec by night. The fabulous view from the glass enclosed decks sets the stage for a very special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table: Atlantic salmon fillets, chicken supreme, beef fillet mignon and not to mention the captain's delight - always a favorite for dessert! You will have the choice from three set menu on the night. Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet dinner meal.
No Quebec City Dinner Cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind as the band plays, and dance the night away under the stars with romantic Quebec City as your decor!
Upgrade: During select nights in the summer, see a spectacular firework show from the water! You'll also enjoy a buffet-dinner (menu below).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chouinard Pier Departure
Departs from Chouinard Pier
Levis Pier Departure
Departs from Levis Pier
Quebec City Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 5-course dinner (on regular cruise only)
- Buffet dinner (on fireworks cruise only)
- Coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Live entertainment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Any other selection outside the offered menu is subject to an additional charge onboard
Verrine of celeriac, prosciutto and radicchio with an old style pastis dressing
Seafood panaché or duck tasting or roasted pear salad with poppy seeds and honey
Chicken breast with grilled vegetables and goat cheese, roasted tomatoes in a demi-glace sauce or Atlantic salmon filet with a panko herb crust, white butter, saffron and chive sauce or Beef filet mignon, bordelaise sauce with truffle infusion
Coffee / tea / herbal tea
- Summer salad with condiments and dressings
- Rice salad with roasted pepper and coriander
- Squid and seafood salad with candied lemon
- Tomato and cucumber tabouleh with fresh herbs
- Chickpea and orange salad
- Veal with local flavors
- Asian flavoured chicken with broccoli, baby corn and mushrooms
- Salmon filet with olive oil, lemon, capers and shallots
- Sicilian style pasta
- Mussel casserole
- Potatoes with onion and back bacon
- Selection of seasonal vegetables
- Captain’s favorite desserts
- Coffee – tea – herbal tea
Reviewed by: Maria N, Canada, August 2014
We really enjoy the dinner cruise.
Reviewed by: Vladimir K, August 2014
The dinner was amazing. The entertainment was fantastic. The crew is very nice. The only critic that I have to say is that 4 hours cruise is a little bit too long, but other than that, everything was wonderful. Highly recommended.