Quebec City Dinner Cruise
Relax on a Quebec City dinner cruise as enjoy a night of fine dining and dancing. Dine on a delectable 5-course dinner with wine to match as you cruise past enchanting Old Quebec. Dance the night away as the stars come out, with the city as your backdrop.
Cast off for fine dining aboard the AML Louis Jolliet, Quebec City's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Quebec by night. The fabulous view from the glass-enclosed decks sets the stage for a special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table. Order from a set menu, with choices such as Atlantic salmon fillets, chicken supreme, fillet mignon and not to mention the captain's delight -- always a favorite for dessert! See sample menu below (subject to change). Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet meal.
No dinner cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind as you listen to lounge music or DJ entertainment, and dance under the stars with romantic Quebec City as your backdrop.
- Chef’s choice
- Verrine of celeriac, prosciutto and radicchio with pastis dressing
- Seafood panaché
- Roasted pear salad with poppy seeds and honey
- Chicken breast with grilled vegetables, goat cheese and roasted tomatoes in a demi-glace sauce
- Atlantic salmon filet with a panko herb crust, white butter, saffron and chive sauce
- Beef filet mignon with truffle Bordelaise sauce
- Captain’s delight
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chouinard Pier Departure
Departs from Chouinard Pier
USD $96.10Pricing details
Quebec City Dinner Cruise
- 5-course dinner
- Onboard music
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Any other selection outside the offered menu is subject to an additional charge on board
Reviewed by: Stuart Yael G, July 2015
Food was terrific on the five course menu. We were delighted to discover that there was dancing in the last hour-and-one-half. And the trip was smooth. Wonderful trip, wonderful value.
Reviewed by: Angela G, June 2015
it was very nice and the staff was wonderful.Would sure do it again