Catamaran Cruise to Saona Island from Punta Cana
Relax on the beach, enjoy the crystalline waters or explore the tropical surrounds on a relaxing catamaran cruise to Saona Island. White sandy beaches, coconut palms, crystal clear turquoise waters and a special Dominican touch makes for an unforgettable day of relaxation during your Caribbean vacation.
Enjoy a lovely scenic bus ride to the dock where you'll board the catamaran and begin your journey. Spend your 3 hours of leisure on the island lounging on the sand, playing beach games, exploring the island or receiving an introduction to Merengue dancing.
Your first stop on the catamaran cruise will be for a cocktail at the amazing 'Natural Pool' lagoon, famous for its abundance of starfish. Continue to Saona Island by speed boat for a barbeque lunch served buffet-style under the shade of palm trees. The rest of the day is up to you - spend a couple hours of leisure on Saona Island swimming, playing volleyball, Merengue dancing or simply relaxing with a drink in hand.
On the return sailing voyage you'll be entertained by the musical crew as you enjoy the unlimited open bar.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from most Punta Cana hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Catamaran cruise to Saona Island with an English speaking guide
Catamaran Cruise to Saona Island
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Scenic drive to the dock
- Catamaran and speed boat cruise
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Professional guide
- BBQ Lunch and beverages on the beach
- 3 hours of leisure on Soana Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note no toilets on board the bus, though tour does stop for a toilet break en route to the dock
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: uschi.caremans, July 2014
I only have one word to discribe Saona Island and Blue Lagoon: PARADISE!!! It's amazing! I reccommend this tour to everyone
Reviewed by: Debra D, July 2014
This was an absolutely fantastic day and it happened to be our Silver Wedding on the day we took the trip which made it even better. We would thoroughly recommend this to anybody