Prague by Night
- Book and travel by December 20 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- See the sights illuminated at night
Children and adults alike love the fantastic performance of water and light, accompanied by the music of Smetana, Dvorak, Mercury, Vangelis and Lloyd Webber.
Please note: from November to March the Krizik's Music Fountain is closed, so this will be an evening tour including more sights of Prague at night only.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Prague by Night
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Krizik's Music Fountain is closed from 1 November to 31 March. During these months, the tour will visit more illuminated Prague sights
Reviewed by: Wilbert J, December 2014
Reviewed by: Harlene B, October 2014
Prague by day is spectacular, but this tour revealed that Prague by night is EQUALLY sensational. A highlight was touring the grounds of the Prague Castle, but the standout point of the evening was the amazing water/music show at the Krizikova Fountain. Thank you to our lovely tour guide, Dana, who spoke in both German and English and shared some interesting tidbits along the way.