Prague by Night
- See the sights illuminated at night
Children and adults alike love the fantastic performance of water and light, accompanied by the music of Smetana, Dvorak, Mercury, Vangelis and Lloyd Webber.
Please note: from November to March the Krizik's Music Fountain is closed, so this will be an evening tour including more sights of Prague at night only.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Prague by Night
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Krizik's Music Fountain is closed from 1 November to 31 March. During these months, the tour will visit more illuminated Prague sights
Reviewed by: Sagnik K D, August 2015
Great introductory tour of Prague. Take this tour early on so as to know what sites to hit up on foot. The tour only stops at a fountain show which was great! The fountain is within an older exhibition compound from the early 20th century - beautiful to see some of them. Guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!
Reviewed by: Katherine S, March 2015
Amazing tour at night to see it all when there are no tourists blocking the view. Saw it all and could make decisions on what to see the next day in daylight!