Prague Night Tour and River Vltava Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Accompanied by pleasant music, your three-hour cruise along the River Vltava provides fantastic views of the river. You'll cruise past Prague's important buildings and historic monuments, including St. Agnes Monastery, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, majestic Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Vysehrad and more.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Prague Night Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Buffet dinner with music
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. Should you have a group of 7 or 8 people, please request one table for your group in the 'Special Requirements' field on booking
Reviewed by: Roland K, May 2015
We went on a fairly cold night - but still saw some great night sights outside. Inside great buffet dinner with
plenty to eat and great beer at great prices. Boat was clean and service prompt. Our guide had to handle
3 or 4 different languages but got us all organized so could spend equal time with all of us and was very
informative. Motor coach was waiting at dock to continue the night tour of city which was great and guide
kept going in all the languages. quite impressive
Reviewed by: Housewifetravel, United States of America, April 2015
Dinner is great, life music and lady singer made this cruise very enjoyable.