Prague Night Tour and River Vltava Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Accompanied by pleasant music, your three-hour cruise along the River Vltava provides fantastic views of the river. You'll cruise past Prague's important buildings and historic monuments, including St. Agnes Monastery, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, majestic Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Vysehrad and more.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Prague Night Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Buffet dinner with music
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. Should you have a group of 7 or 8 people, please request one table for your group in the 'Special Requirements' field on booking
Reviewed by: BB, United States of America, July 2015
The dinner cruise was very good. I enjoyed the 3 men playing music and we cruised the river. Our lady excort was a little 'miffy' I think they need someone that is younger and more vitality.
Reviewed by: Elle, June 2015
Most enjoyable.the city looked fantastic by night and Charles bridge was the highlight.