Prague City Sightseeing Tour
- Prague State Opera (Státní opera Praha)
- National Museum (Národní muzeum)
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské námestí)
- Vysehrad Castle
- Charles Square (Karlovo námestí)
- National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)
- Lesser Town (Malá Strana)
- Strahov Monastery (Strahovsky klaster)
- Prague Castle (Prazský hrad)
- Charles Bridge (Karluv most)
- Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- Old Town Square (Staromestské námestí)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 4pm
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Theresa K, USA, June 2014
Great introduction to the city. We did this tour the 1st morning we were in Prague and it gave us a good idea of where we wanted to spend more time. Most of the time is spent on the bus and it had an audio tour headset which was just great.
Reviewed by: Danek Family, June 2014
This was the first thing we did as soon as we arrived in Prague. What a great way to get an overview of the city.