Select a datex
Grand Canyon Aerial Tour
Experience the sweeping panorama of Arizona from the air on this scenic tour over some of the Southwest's most awe-inspiring terrain. Fly at ideal altitudes to allow excellent views of the rugged isolation of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona, the mystery of Montezuma's Well and the Majestic San Francisco Peaks. The tour culminates in a 30-minute over-flight of the Grand Canyon, giving you spectacular "up-close" views of some of the most famous landmarks and a unique perspective of the grandeur of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World". After, return to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Fully narrated tour
- Scenic air tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Grand Canyon Deluxe South Rim Tour
In addition to the Aerial Tour detailed above, land at the Grand Canyon airport for a guided tour of the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. Lunch will be provided during the ground time. Stop at one of the impressive South Rim overlooks and the Grand Canyon Historic Village where you may shop, take pictures, enjoy the peaceful views or take a long walk along the rim of the Canyon. You may see native wildlife. After, head back to the Grand Canyon Airport to continue your aerial journey, returning to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
Grand Canyon Aerial Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Complimentary pick-up service is available from Select Scottsdale and Metro Phoenix hotels and resorts
- Air/Ground Deluxe Tours Depart at 8:00am
Air Only Tours Depart at 3:00pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour aerial tour only
Grand Canyon South Rim deluxe air and ground tour
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Airplane
- Scenic Air Tour with narration
- Ground Tour of the Grand Canyon with Lunch (if Air/Ground Deluxe Tour option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a USD 20.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Private Tour Surcharge (for full details, please see information below)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If there are only 2 passengers in total on the tour, there will be a USD50 per person surcharge. You will be advised if this is applicable at the time of reconfirmation, 48 hours prior to tour date. This surcharge is payable direct to the tour operator
- If you are the only two passengers on the tour, and you do not wish to pay the surcharge for a private tour, you may cancel or reschedule with no penalties
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.