Sesame Place Theme Park
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
The Count's Splash Castle - A multi-level, interactive, water-play attraction that stimulates the imagination and offers exciting hands-on entertainment. It features more than 90 play elements including a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket, water slides, valves, levers, bridges, hydro blasters and water wheels!
Elmo's World - No one has an imagination like everyone's favorite furry red friend! On three rides, you can fly, soar and spin through the mind of one very creative monster. It's Elmo's world. We just play in it!
Big Bird's Balloon Race - Hop in one of eight balloon baskets for 40-foot-high (12-meters) balloon ride with an unforgettable Big Bird's-eye view of the park.
Grover's World Twirl - Take a trip around the world with Grover and friends on this internationally themed teacup ride.
Big Bird's Rambling River - A water-filled adventure! Float in an inner-tube along a 1,000-foot (304-meter) waterway through Sesame Island. Pass spraying geysers, glide under waterfalls and watch out for tipping coconuts.
Bert & Ernie's Slip and Slide - Give into gravity and slip-slide away -- fast! Bert & Ernie's Slip & Slide features two intertwining body flumes that twist and turn their way down, shooting you into a splash pool grand finale.
Elmo's World Live Show - Join Elmo, Mr Noodle and Dorothy as they explore the wonderful underwater world of fish. This interactive show encourages audience participation as children will pretend to be a fish, meet a royal kingfish and help Mr Noodle understand what a fish is.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sesame Place is located just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Single Day w/ 2nd Day Free
Code: PLU Code: 6140
Single day admission to Sesame Place with 2nd day free! Valid from May 3, 2014 through June 22, 2014 and from September 6, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
Single Day w/ 2nd Day Free
Code: PLU Code: 6152
Single day admission to Sesame Place with 2nd day free! Valid from June 23, 2014 through September 5, 2014.
- Admission to Sesame Place
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers are available for rent or you may bring your own.
- Outside food is not permitted with the exception of baby formula, snacks and medically necessary items. Picnic areas are available outside the park.
- Soft-sided coolers no larger than 10"x10"x12" are permitted.
- Bathing suits are recommended
- Water shoes are recommended. Swim suits, water shoes and swim diapers are available for purchase inside the park.
- Proper swim wear is required on all wet attractions. Swim diapers are required for diaper-wearing children.
- Life Jackets are available on all appropriate attractions. No personal flotation devices permitted.
- Lockers can be rented for the day.
- Wheelchairs are available to rent.
- Guide dogs/service animals are permitted into Sesame Place. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Service animal behavior is the responsibility of the owner and you will be asked to leave Sesame Place if their behavior becomes a threat to the safety of another guest or employee.