Journey through the Western Australian wheat belt region to Wave Rock, one of Australia's most incredible natural monuments. Visit the historic township of York and view other significant historical and geological attractions of the area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
After being picked up in Perth, head east to the historic town of York, the first founded township in the Avon valley. Here you'lll have time
to enjoy some morning tea (own expense).
Before arrive in Hayden, visit the Dog cemetery, this cemetery is a tibute to the Australian working sheep dogs. Once in hayden visit the Hippo's yawn, these are unusual rock formations which resembles a hppo yawning. Stop at the Wildflower shop and enjoy a picnic boxed lunch.
After lunch, See the spectacle of Wave Rock and the acient Gnamma Holes. Whilst here, you can either visit a wildlife park or view the unique Antique Lace Collection.
Leaving Wave Rock, visit the humps and Mulka's Cave. Mulka’s Cave is a large granite boulder with a hollowed out shape. The boulder is part of The Humps an impressive dome of Late Precambrian granite situated 15 km north of Wave Rock.
On the return to Perth, your tour will take a different route and stop at the quaint country town of Babakin for afternoon tea (own expense).
During wildflower season (September-November) enjoy stops to get out and view the wildflowers. Western Australian wildflowers are renowned as being one of the most spectacular wildflower displays in the world. You tour will arrive back into Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Special Offer! - Save 10% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel from May 01 until July 31, 2014. Book Now! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Perth hotels
Barrack Street Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes in Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Cultural Tour from Perth with lunch
- Picnic lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise at time of booking your lunch option of either a western or Eastern boxed lunch
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.