Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Cultural Tour from Perth
Book and travel between July 1, 2015 and August 15, 2015 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
Journey through the Western Australian wheat belt region to Wave Rock, one of Australia's most incredible natural monuments. Visit the historic township of York and view other significant historical and geological attractions of the area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
to enjoy some morning tea (own expense).
Before arrive in Hayden, visit the Dog cemetery, this cemetery is a tibute to the Australian working sheep dogs. Once in hayden visit the Hippo's yawn, these are unusual rock formations which resembles a hppo yawning. Stop at the Wildflower shop and enjoy a picnic boxed lunch.
After lunch, See the spectacle of Wave Rock and the acient Gnamma Holes. Whilst here, you can either visit a wildlife park or view the unique Antique Lace Collection.
Leaving Wave Rock, visit the humps and Mulka's Cave. Mulka’s Cave is a large granite boulder with a hollowed out shape. The boulder is part of The Humps an impressive dome of Late Precambrian granite situated 15 km north of Wave Rock.
On the return to Perth, your tour will take a different route and stop at the quaint country town of Babakin for afternoon tea (own expense).
During wildflower season (September-November) enjoy stops to get out and view the wildflowers. Western Australian wildflowers are renowned as being one of the most spectacular wildflower displays in the world. You tour will arrive back into Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Perth CBD hotels or Perth Convention Exhibition Centre
From April 1st 2015:
Perth CBD hotels or Barrack St Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes in Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Picnic lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise at time of booking your lunch option of either a western or Eastern boxed lunch
Reviewed by: Mrs J H H, June 2015
Excellent and enthusiastic tour guide and a fascinating place to visit
Reviewed by: Pairote V, March 2015
Worth ridding a coach for over 800 km. just to visit this amazing rock form. Jackie, our driver/guide is very knowledgeable about the area as well as the Rock, making an 800 km ride round trip a pleasant one.