Valley of the Giants and Tree Top Walk Day Tour from Perth
Book by July 31, 2014 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After Donnybrook, travel through Western Australia's old growth forest to see the 51 meter Diamond Tree bush fire watch tower. Climb the Diamond Tree if you dare, or simply enjoy a picnic lunch in a tranquil bush setting.
Next you'll visit the Valley of the Giants "Tree Top Walk", a 600m long elevated walkway through the forest canopy reaching up to 40 meter above ground. On the ground walk through the Ancient Empire of wide girth Tingle Trees 5m in diameter. Visit William Bay and Denmark before returning to Perth, approximately 10.30 pm following an en route dinner stop (own expense) at Kodja Place Visitor Centre.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Barrack Street Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valley of the Giants Tour
Valley of the Giants and Tree Top walk day tour from Perth with lunch
Walk among the tree tops at Valley of the Giants
- Lunch - Western or Eastern boxed lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise at time of booking your lunch option of either a western or Eastern boxed lunch
- Please bring sun protection, camera and comfortable walking shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Reviewed by: Gira D, July 2013
The whole trip was excellent - though it was a very long drive - well worth it..
The commentary / information provided / food / was good. Coach was clean.
The tree top view made you feel you were on top of the world and the gentle swing on the walkway was fantastic..
Reviewed by: Carol M, April 2014
The driver was great but again there is not enough time actual spent on the tree top walk. You need 2 hours there to actual enjoy and place. Eliminate one stop so the time can be used on the tree top walk