Experience the best of the French capital in one day on this 7.5-hour sightseeing tour of Paris. Take a guided tour of the famous Louvre Museum and marvel at highlights such as the priceless Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. Travel in style by Seine River Cruise to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant and admire breathtaking views out over the city below. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and gain insight into the history and heritage of this top Paris attraction.
Begin your Paris sightseeing tour in the morning with a 1.5-hour guided tour of the magnificent Louvre, widely considered to be among the finest museums in the world.
The Louvre is home to some of the rarest and most valuable treasures known to man, including famous masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. Wander the hallowed halls with your guide, take in many of the museum’s best-known highlights and feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way.
Leaving the Louvre behind, hop aboard your Seine River Cruise for the short journey over the waves to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy lunch in the exceptional setting of the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the tower's first floor and take in beautiful views out over the city from your vantage point up the tower. The early afternoon is left free for you to explore the Eiffel Tower at your leisure.
At the end of your time at the Eiffel Tower, board a second Seine River Cruise and head along to Notre Dame Cathedral. Enjoy a 45-minute guided visit of this world-famous building and gain insight into its fascinating history and heritage.
When your tour of Notre Dame finishes, explore further at your leisure or head out to enjoy the rest of your day in France’s beautiful capital. Don’t forget to climb up the tower of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense) to admire the spectacular views across Paris.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Concludes at Notre Dame
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
View additional info
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.