Paris Walking Tour: Classic Paris
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Sights on the Paris Walking Tour include:
- Notre Dame, learn about the cathedral's history, architecture, detailed facade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor
- St. Chapelle, which was built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
- Louvre Museum, the former seat of the French throne and now the grandest museum in the world
- Orsay Museum, world famous for its Impressionist collection
- Lunch - settle down at a charming cafe nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (lunch not included)
- Place de la Concorde, the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution
- Champs-Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world
- Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon in honor of his army's victories
- Pont Alexander III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris
- Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb, a beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor's tomb
- Ecole Militaire, former French military school with World War II damage still scarring the facade
- Eiffel Tower, built in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Classic Walking Tour of Paris
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Paul B, October 2014
Excellent, relaxed and informative. Octavia was an ideal guide.
Reviewed by: scruff41, September 2014
This walk took place the day after we arrived in Paris lasted three and a have hours full of wonderful historical information. The guide a student of history and was both informative all questions were welcomed. This walk set us up to find our way around Paris.