Best Paris Shuttle Arrival Transfer: Orly Airport (ORY)
Book and save up to 14% compared to another travel site
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: on December 24 and 31, transfers are only available until 6pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Shuttle Arrival Transfer: Orly Airport (ORY)
- One way shared transfer
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan (Renault Traffic)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- The transfer operates with a maximum of 8 passengers.
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
What happens if my flight arrives late?
The carrier will wait up to one hour after the scheduled arrival time advised by you on booking. After this time the carrier will attempt to transfer late arrival clients but undertakes no responsibility if this is not possible. The carrier is not liable for any additional costs caused due to late arrivals.
Where are the phones located?
You can easily find a public telephone in the Baggage Claim area of the airport.
Will I have to pay for the phone call?
No. The call is free, simply dial the telephone number listed on your confirmation voucher.
How long do I have to wait before the shuttle leaves the airport?
Other clients may join your shuttle transfer, therefore a slight delay leaving the airport may occur. Delays are only between 5 - 15 minutes.
How far do I have to walk to the shuttle?
It depends on the day, however you won't be required to walk more than 100 meters.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat
- Child seats are not available
Reviewed by: coles, September 2015
This was so easy. We arrived and followed the instructions on our voucher. They answered the phone right away, told us where to wait, and said they would be there in 25 minutes. They were there exactly on the 25, and drove us comfortably and quickly to our hotel. The driver was very pleasant too.
Reviewed by: talktax, September 2015
Very nice gentleman picked us up on time and took us to our hotel, he also pointed out various sights for us along the way.