Ring in the New Year while dancing at the elegant Paradis Latin! Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Paris with a gourmet, 5-course dinner followed by the famous Paradis Latin Cabaret show. Count down to midnight and then toast 2014 with this fabulous new show the Paradis a la Folie. Celebrate the New Year by dancing the night away at an historic French theater! This all-inclusive evening is set to be the biggest party of the year in Paris, ensuring a New Year’s Eve like no other!
Your New Year’s Eve in Paris begins around 8pm with 5-course dinner from an executive chef, complemented with wine and champagne. You’ll be treated to a sumptuous meal of signature French dishes, served by the Paradis Latin’s famous waiting staff. This luxuriant dinner is also accompanied by the Grand Orchestra Du Paradis Latin! At the stroke of midnight celebrate as you watch the The New Revue of Paradis Latin “Paradis A la Folie !” After the show, it’s time to party – cap off your New Year’s Eve in Paris by dancing until the sun comes up. Complementary tea, coffee and croissants served at 4:00am too!
Book now to celebrate New Year's Eve in style!
- 9pm – 5-course meal, followed by dancing
- 12-midnight – Welcome in 2014 with special presentations on stage
- 12:15am until 1:45am - Paradis Latin show
- 1:45am until 4am – Dance the night away at the Paradis Latin
Paradis Latin regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Paradis Latin: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
- Ticket to Paradis Latin cabaret
- 5-course dinner
- Unlimited wine during dinner
- Unlimited champagne all evening
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Paradis Latin show is not recommended for children under 16
Paradis Latin Gala New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu:
- Duck foie gras with two aspic jellies and toasted brioche
- Petals of crab, extra virgin olive oil jus, pine nuts and fresh herbs
- Tournedos of roasted veal with baby spring vegetables and gratin dauphinoise
- "Paradis Latin" by Carl Marletti
- Coffee and assorted sweets
- Bordeaux wine at your discretion during dinner
- Brut Champagne at your discretion during the evening
- Coffee, tea and croissants at 4am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.