Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2:45pm
Place de la Concorde, Paris
- Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lift to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Bernard M, August 2014
For those on a tight schedule this excursion was excellent. It gave a brief coach trip covering the main landmarks of Paris. The Eifel Tower stop is of course a must, even 'though crowded as expected during July.
The Seine river cruise was a relaxing way to finish this half day tour.
Reviewed by: Lisa C, August 2014
This tour was amazing! You really feel like you've managed to fit a lot of Paris into 1 day. We actually took the boat cruise the next day because the tickets we were given were valid for a month. Not sure if this is the same all the time, but we really liked being able to spread it out.