Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
Book by November 30, 2014 and save 12% on our standard tours compared to the local supplier's prices, for travel between November 1, 2014, and January 31, 2015 (excluding December 25, 2014 to January 5, 2015)
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup available from centrally located Paris hotels (ZIP codes 75001-75020) if this option has been selected
6:30am (from central Paris hotel)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour (50 people)
Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Mont St-Michel
- Lunch with one drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will spend approximately 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
Salmon with rice and vegetables
Blancmange with red berries
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Reviewed by: Elizabeth S, October 2014
Great experience and fun trip. Very knowledgeable guides. I really enjoyed the drive up there through beautiful Normandy and the bus was very comfortable. Highly recommend and can't wait to go again!
Reviewed by: Jason.dawson, October 2014
WOW....... This was a great, great tour. The expert complimentary was fantastic and expert level, and the tour was in depth and well worth the four bus trip from Paris. The one thing is that you need to be fit to attempt this as there is over 300 steps and a decent incline to get to the top. But well worth it. Stunning views, great architecture, fascinating history. WOW