Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup available from centrally located Paris hotels (ZIP codes 75001-75020) if this option has been selected
6:30am (from central Paris hotel)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour (50 people)
Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Mont Saint Michel Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Mont St-Michel
- Lunch with one drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will spend approximately 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
Salmon with rice and vegetables
Blancmange with red berries
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Reviewed by: Rodney N F, August 2014
Mont St Michel day trip was spectacular although my wife and I are in the older generation we still managed to et to the top (about 1112 steps) but it was worth it, I totally believe that this was one of the best days we had and would recommend it to anyone (you don't have to go to the top) there was so much to see.
Reviewed by: Wayne J, August 2014
Excellent trip. Wonderful lunch in the relais. Everything worked out well.
Pickup time at our hotel was of concern as I wasn't able to contact anyone on the Friday and Saturday before our Monday morning departure. Finally got someone Sunday in the late afternoon and got the information.