Giverny and Monet's Garden Small Group Day Trip from Paris
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. The museum houses a number of works by American painters who traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his Impressionist techniques.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Giverny and Monet's Garden Small Group Day Trip from Paris with an English-speaking guide
Monet's home in Giverny, France
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Guided tour of the house and gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Michael H, July 2014
Manuel offered a FABULOUS tour-very knowledgeable-enthusiastc, and accomodating-it could not have been better! And the Gardens have been on my bucket list for some time now! This small group experience was the way to go-have a LOT of gardening friends and I WILL talk it up!
Reviewed by: Thomas M, July 2014
Small tour. Enjoyed immensely