Kyoto Morning Tour of Kinkakuji Temple, Nijo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace from Osaka
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Rail Tour
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Osaka hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes upon arrival at Osaka Station at approximately 2:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup (from selected Osaka hotels only)
- Round-trip JR rail ticket from Osaka to Kyoto, 30-minutes in each direction
- Admission Fees
- English-speaking guide
- Food and beverage
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You will be asked for your full name, nationality, gender and age to follow the necessary procedures before entering Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Some parts of pathway on this tour are gravel
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. During these times, the tour will visit other destinations. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of the Kyoto Imperial Palace in April and October, the three days before and after Aoi Festival (including the festival, held on May 15), as well as when there is an Imperial Household event.
- On Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December, or Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoanji Temple or Daitokuji Daisen-in Temple instead.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: N M S G, December 2014
Great tour. The tour guide is very knowledgable and has a good sense of humor.
Reviewed by: Merry S, May 2014
Excellent itinerary and guide.