Kyoto Afternoon Tour to Heian Shrine, Sanjusangendo Hall and Kiyomizu Temple from Osaka
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Hotel Granvia Osaka
- Hilton Osaka Hotel
- Swissôtel Nankai Osaka Osaka
12:30pm - Hilton Osaka Hotel
12:10pm - Swissôtel Nankai Osaka Osaka
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kiyomizu Temple and Cherry Blossom
- Hotel pick-up (from selected Osaka hotels only)
- Transportation by Motorcoach and JR Rail from Osaka to Kyoto return
- Admission Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Chishaku Temple will be visited when Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to Jidai Festival on Octorber 22nd. If the festival is postponed, changes in the itinerary may also be postponed
- Public transportation will be used between Osaka and Kyoto Seating may not be available
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan V, April 2014
This tour was great. We saw two of the most amazing temples. Only complaint would be I would have liked a little more free time to look around the amazing market at the Kiyomizu Temple.
Reviewed by: crystalpearl, July 2011
My sister and I went together and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the sights. Our only irritation, really, was the other tourists that came on the trip, who, at times, insisted on trying to add their own 2 cents to the tour with ignorant or thoughtless comments. But besides that, what really sold the tour for me was the personal guide that we got that got us from Osaka station to Kyoto. Because she had no other tourists to guide to Kyoto, we got some face-time with her and really learned a lot about Japan just by her openness and friendliness. All in all, I'd definitely do another tour through Viator.