Kyoto Afternoon Tour to Heian Shrine, Sanjusangendo Hall and Kiyomizu Temple from Osaka
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Hotel Granvia Osaka
- Hilton Osaka Hotel
- Swissôtel Nankai Osaka Osaka
12:40pm - Hotel Granvia Osaka
12:30pm - Hilton Osaka Hotel
12:10pm - Swissôtel Nankai Osaka Osaka
12:30pm - Hotel Granvia Osaka
12:20pm - Hilton Osaka Hotel
12:00pm - Swissôtel Nankai Osaka Osaka
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kiyomizu Temple and Cherry Blossom
- Hotel pick-up (from selected Osaka hotels only)
- Transportation by Motorcoach and JR Rail from Osaka to Kyoto return
- Admission Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Chishaku Temple will be visited when Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to Jidai Festival on Octorber 22nd. If the festival is postponed, changes in the itinerary may also be postponed
- Public transportation will be used between Osaka and Kyoto Seating may not be available
- Please note, hotel pickup is available from selected hotels in Osaka. If you cannot find your hotel on the list, please choose the nearest hotel offered
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael D, December 2015
Very interesting took lots of photos thoroughly enjoyable tour guide Saiko very knowledgable and friendly.
Reviewed by: Susan V, April 2014
This tour was great. We saw two of the most amazing temples. Only complaint would be I would have liked a little more free time to look around the amazing market at the Kiyomizu Temple.