I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
The 'Main Line' travels the majority of International Drive, with 85 convenient stops, arriving approximately every 20 minutes.
The 'Green Line' begins and ends on International Drive but primarily travels along Universal Boulevard with 22 convenient stops ending at SeaWorld, arriving approximately every 30 minutes.
Trolley transfers between the 'Main Line' and 'Green Line' are FREE and a transfer coupon is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7 Day Pass
Unlimited rides on the I-RIDE Trolley for 7 consecutive calendar days
USD $11.99Pricing details
14 Day Pass
Unlimited rides on the I-RIDE Trolley for 14 consecutive calendar days
USD $17.99Pricing details
All Aboard the I-RIDE Trolley!
- Unlimited Trolley Pass (based on the number of days selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley
- If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one.
- I·RIDE Trolleys seat 41 riders, 54 total capacity, including two wheelchair positions and an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system, weight limitations apply. (Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height
Reviewed by: Sean C, May 2015
Very good for value
Some times packed on busy times
Only once did not get on , full up
Not long to wait for next one
Well worth the money payed
Reviewed by: bluerob, Spain, December 2014
This trolley is ideal if staying on I- drive. We´re smack bang in the middle at the Avanti resort with no car have have used it almost everyday. Frequent, quick and staff very friendly.