The Swim, Hold and Feed the Sharks Program
This rare opportunity to swim, feed and touch one of the most feared creatures of the sea. Treasure Reef has enough activities to keep you entertained for hours on end. There is no better way to spend a day in Jamaica!
The highlight of your visit is the newest marine animal encounter in the world. Embrace this rare opportunity to meet the most fascinating and fearsome of all sea creatures, the shark.
See pirates of the shark's cove and the rambunctious and hilarious shark show! Guests get the chance to hold, touch, feed and explore by swimming in the same water as these sharks. Learn the deep secrets of the Caribbean sharks and under the careful supervision of the highly trained shark encounter facilitators, you'll move beyond your natural fears and enter a world of discovery!
Then, come explore Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef! You can also see the Dolphins at play and interact with the stingrays. Take a stroll through the jungle trail and interact with exotic birds, snakes and other exotic animals. Go kayaking in a glass bottom kayak or take a mini boat adventure, learn about the marine world, or simply just relax - all is possible at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef!
Visit Little Port Royal, a replica of Jamaica's most famous pirate 'Haunt'. Witness pirates roaming through town and maybe you'll find a gold coin or two! Listen to the rhythms of Caribbean music and browse through the largest gift shops in Jamaica. A wide range of souvenirs from jewelery to hand crafted carvings are available for purchase.
Sample the tropical fruits and spices. Try the World Famous Blue Mountain Coffee at the Star Buccaneer's Coffee Shop and have your hair braided.
Relax and enjoy the whole day at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef, where there is truly something for everyone!
Please allow a minimum of 3 hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Dolphin Cove is located on 'Too Cool' Belmont Road, Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica (adjacent to Dunn's River Falls).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swim, Hold and Feed the Sharks Program
- Admission to Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef
- All activities included with Entrance to Dolphin Cove
- Shark Program
- Jungle Trail Walk
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water Shoes or Flippers (available for rent at Dolphin Cove)
- Video or photos of your shark experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are arriving into Jamaica from a Cruise Ship, this product must be booked directly with your cruise line
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Children aged 17 years and under must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate in the program
- It is recommended that guests bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, swimwear, etc)
- It is recommended that jewelery and other valuables not be brought to Dolphin Cove as you are required to remove jewellery when participating in any of the dolphin or shark programs because these can scratch or hurt the animals
- Cameras or video cams are allowed but not in the dolphin/shark area or while participating in an interactive program as this distracts the animals as they want to splash and play with your camera. You can request a video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab. The video also includes a preview of beautiful Jamaica. The professional photographers take great pictures which are sold from the video/photo booth.
- The suggested minimum time to enjoy Dolphin Cove is 3 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dolphin Cove's Beach Bar and Grill offers hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and sodas. There is also a full premium bar at Dolphin Cove.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Marco D, Canada, February 2010
Reviewed by: Dwayne D, Canada, August 2008