Blue Mountain Downhill Bike Tour with Transport from Ocho Rios
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Begin the descent from an impressive 5,600 feet (1,700 meters), take in the breathtaking views of Kingston, Jamaica’s capital. The peak of Blue Mountain – the highest point in the entire Caribbean – rises 7,402 feet (2,250 meters) nearby.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Downhill by bus
USD $92.99Pricing details
Downhill by bike
USD $107.99Pricing details
Blue Mountain Downhill Bike Tour
- Mountain bike tour
- Brunch at Blue Mountain Cafe
- Protective gear: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads
- Rain gear when necessary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you chose the non-bike riding option you will be transported down the mountain by bus, making the same photo stops as the riders
- Riding time is approximately 2.5 hours
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Brunch: World famous Blue Mountain Coffee, eggs, toast, fresh Jamaican fruits, steamed local vegetable, beignets, and fruit drinks.
Reviewed by: Larissa B, August 2015
AWESOME. I do it all again. I loved it.
Reviewed by: Deborah S, June 2015
We loved the tour. The views were amazing and the tour guides were excellent always concerned for our safety. The brunch and lunch were very nice and I loved the swim at the end. A great tour and would recommend to everyone