Blue Mountain Downhill Bike Tour with Transport from Ocho Rios
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Begin the descent from an impressive 5,600 feet (1,700 meters), take in the breathtaking views of Kingston, Jamaica’s capital. The peak of Blue Mountain – the highest point in the entire Caribbean – rises 7,402 feet (2,250 meters) nearby.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Downhill by bus
USD $92.99Pricing details
Downhill by bike
USD $107.99Pricing details
Blue Mountain Downhill Bike Tour
- Mountain bike tour
- Brunch at Blue Mountain Cafe
- Protective gear: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads
- Rain gear when necessary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you chose the non-bike riding option you will be transported down the mountain by bus, making the same photo stops as the riders
- Riding time is approximately 2.5 hours
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Brunch: World famous Blue Mountain Coffee, eggs, toast, fresh Jamaican fruits, steamed local vegetable, beignets, and fruit drinks.
Reviewed by: Pandora S, May 2015
Amazing! Fantastic scenery, brilliant guides, good food. Drive to get there was great, good to see a bit of Jamaica.. The views all the way down were stunning, nice and chilled able to stop wherever. Bikes easy to ride, back-pedalling to brake. No effort required. Waterfall at the end was lovely
Reviewed by: Charles D, April 2014
best excursion I went on in Jamaica, well worth the money and the staff was very helpful and informative.
best coffee you will ever drink, but the bikes could be upgraded little.