USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Day Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Waikiki hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USS Missouri, Oahu
- USS Missouri admission and guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A majority of this tour is wheelchair accessible. There are a few areas on the Battleship USS Missouri that a wheelchair is not able to go. Unless able to walk on the bus, please call in advance to insure a bus with a lift is available
Reviewed by: Mustang17, February 2016
Solemn day out, a must do for any visit to Hawaii. Seeing how big the USS Missouri and getting up close and personal was fun.
Reviewed by: Tina J, February 2016
The excursion was very nice, but we did not get to go to the memorial. Our launch tickets were for 11:15 and they stopped them after the 10:30 launch due to high winds. They did offer to take you the next day, but we were leaving on a cruise in the evening. The tour guide was very nice and informative. Seeing the USS Missouri with someone in our tour group that had served on the ship 50 years ago was an extra special experience. I would recommend this to others.