Oahu Whale Watching Cruise
Go Oahu whale watching, with whale sightings guaranteed and a lunchtime buffet served onboard. You're ensured a comfortable ride with outdoor viewing decks and large windows as you cruise off Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head to see migrating humpback whales. The warm ocean waters off Oahu are teeming with marine life and you may also see Hawaiian spinner dolphins, sea turtles and porpoises on this whale watching Honolulu cruise.
Outdoor viewing decks and large windows in the air-conditioned cabins provide for wonderful Oahu whale watching opportunities and views. Truly a dedicated whale-watching experience, you'll be accompanied by an expert naturalist who will share insightful information and an educational commentary on the humpback whale's behavior and biology.
Whale sightings guaranteed! On this whale watching Oahu cruise, if the Naturalist does not sight a whale during the cruise, you will be given a complimentary return whale watch cruise (lunch not included, available for an additional fee).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Offers hotel pickup from select Waikiki hotels
- Cruise departs from Pier 6 at Aloha Tower Marketplace
Hotel pickups begin 1 hour before departure (confirm with supplier)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am. No lunch included
USD $61.39Pricing details
Departs at 12pm and includes lunch
USD $85.09Pricing details
Oahu Whale Watching Cruise
- 2.5 hour whale-watching cruise
- Buffet lunch (PM departure only)
- Expert naturalist commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special transportation arrangements must be made for wheelchair accessibility. Please inform reservations 24-hour in advance for this special service. Wheelchair accessibility is only available on the lower deck of the boat.
Sample Lunch Buffet Menu (subject to change):
- Green salad
- Teriyaki chicken
- Fresh catch of the day
- Steamed vegetable
- Garlic mashed potato
- Steamed white rice
- Sweet bread rolls with butter
- Complimentary soda, coffee or tea
Dessert (subject to change):
- Coconut cake
- Fresh seasonal fruit
Reviewed by: JACQUELINE S P, April 2015
A great morning on the water, saw whales and dolphins. Staff on board were very friendly.
Reviewed by: Barbara S, March 2015
It was awesome. So much fun. I will do it again the next time I go to Hawaii.