Oahu Downhill Biking Adventure with Optional Hike
As you wind your way through the rainforest, the only sounds you'll hear are the wind in the trees and the local bird life calling. Along the way your nature guide will introduce you to the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands. Bike, helmet and rain gear is provided, as well as a deli-style lunch and drinks.
Enjoy more time in the great outdoors and add an optional hiking adventure to your day. Discover the hidden hiking treasures of Oahu's lush volcanic rainforest on a 2-mile round-trip guided hike. This is a rare opportunity to explore 75-acres of sacred land and discover a side of Hawaii many visitors miss out on. This is a mild to moderate hike over dirt trail. Hiking time is approximately 1.5 hours.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 9:00am (if optional hike selected)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Downhill Biking Adventure only. Includes pickup/drop off from Waikiki hotels; bike & helmet; lunch & drinks
Bike & Hike
Downhill Biking Adventure and optional Hike. Includes pickup/drop off from Waikiki hotels; hiking gear; bike & helmet; lunch & drinks
Oahu Downhill Biking Adventure
- Professional nature guide
- Deli-style lunch and drinks
- Comfortable KHS cruiser bike
- Bike helmet and rain gear (if required)
- Hiking gear (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- All passengers must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) to ride on this tour
At time of booking please advise the following details:
- Passenger heights
- Passenger shoe sizes
- Lunch preference - turkey, roast beef, ham or veggie sandwich
Reviewed by: Dan L, USA, June 2014
The ride was beautiful and the guides were outstanding! Well organized and informative. It was worth every dollar!
Reviewed by: susie6578, March 2014
The bike and hike was awsome beautifuls scenery excellent tour guide