Oahu New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Enjoy a selection of appetizers and desserts (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section).
At midnight, toast with Champagne and catch amazing views of the coast as fireworks light up the night sky.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from select hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New Year's Eve Moonlight Cruise in Oahu with standard seating
New Year's Eve Moonlight Cruise in Oahu with premium window seating
New Year's Eve Oahu Moonlight Cruise
- Appetizers and desserts
- Welcome drink and party favors
- Glass of champagne for midnight toast
- Preferred window seating (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Special transportation arrangements must be made for wheelchair accessibility. Please inform reservations 24-hour in advance for this special service
- Wheelchair accessibility is only available for lower deck only
- New York strip loin medallions with sauteed mushrooms and madera sauce
- Spicy Italian sausage-stuffed mushrooms served with fresh pesto dip
- Hot spinach and artichoke dip served on garlic crostini
- Jumbo shrimp cocktail and cocktail sauce
- Jack Daniel's meatballs
- Honey mustard roasted ham sandwiches
- Lava wings
- Blackened ahi tuna on cucumber rounds topped with wasabi aioli
- Thai summer rolls (vegetarian) served with a refreshing chili mint sauce
- Fruit spears with Grand Marnier Romanoff sauce
- Assorted mini tropical operas
Reviewed by: Sharon N, February 2013
We had such a great night. Food and entertainment was great and seeing the fireworks from the catamaran was awesome.
Reviewed by: George A, January 2014
This was the second new years eve dinner cruise for my wife and I on this vessel. On the first occasion we were given our paid for window seats tucked away at the rear of the lower deck room. On this last occasion we paid again for window seats and upon boarding were told we were not entitled to window seats. After vigorous argument, including pointing out that window seats were noted on our tickets, we were given window seats. This time we were (reluctantly) given window seats at the lower deck entry door. One of us could see out OK, the other very limited. For some reason we seem to get the last seat in the house as it were. It does not seem to matter how far in advance one books. Pity really because the cruise offshore and fireworks view was otherwise really nice.