Magic of Polynesia Show
Magic of Polynesia tickets to this theatrical extravaganza of music and enchantment puts you in a world of electrifying special effects and state-of-the-art lights and sound. Feel the pulse of the islands with contemporary and traditional Polynesian songs and dances featured throughout the mystifying acts of the Magic of Polynesia Show.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Show only check in at: 7:00pm
The show begins at 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Show only check in at: 7:00pm Show starts at 7:30PM
USD $66.75Pricing details
Dinner and Show
Dinner & Show check in at: 6:15pm Show only check in at: 7:00pm The show begins at 7:30pm
USD $114.50Pricing details
Magic of Polynesia Show
- Dinner (if option taken)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Baked Glazed Honey Citrus Salmon
- Baked Soy Ginger Marinated Chicken
- Home-Style Buttered Mashed Potato
- Seasoned Fresh Vegetables
- Mango Coconut Mousse Cake
- Coffee, Tea, or Iced Tea
- John Hirokawa performs Tue - Sat; Michael Villoria performs Sunday and Monday
- Menu is subject to change without notice
- Child's menu does not include stuffed salmon
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lynnette P, Australia, April 2015
This show is a must see. My husband was more than a little wary of attending as he is not generally interested in 'magic' shows. He was amazed, amused, and thoroughly enjoyed the show, as did I. The dinner provided was basic, however it was very tasty, and drinks were reasonably priced.The service received was excellent and the staff very polite. I would definitely recommend this show.
Reviewed by: Barbara M, September 2014
This is the second time I have seen this show and again was totally amazed, one of the best illusionist going around.my six year grandson loved it. It is well worth seeing every time you go to Hawaii.