Germaine's Luau on Oahu
- Buffet dinner included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your evening at Germaine's Luau begins with the ancient Hawaiian cooking tradition known as the Imu Ceremony. During this ceremony you'll witness how pork is cooked to perfection in a Hawaiian underground oven. After the ceremony, dive into authentic Hawaiian delicacies from the all-you-can eat luau buffet, including roasted pig, deep fried mahimahi and lomi lomi salmon.
While you dine, feast your eyes on spectacular performances of the Samoan Fire-Knife dance and Samoan Slap Dance, a traditional display of male prowess. And, of course, no luau would be complete without the swaying hips and elegant movements of the Hukilau Hula dancers.
After enjoying the authentic Hawaiian cuisine and traditional cultural performances of Germaine's Luau, you'll discover why experiencing this memorable luau only once may not be enough.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Germaine's Luau Performance on Oahu
- Hotel pickup and drop off (select Waikiki hotels)
- Welcome Hawaiian shell lei greeting
- 3 beverage coupons for adults
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tossed green salad, pineapple cole slaw, macaroni/potato salad, three bean salad
- Kalua pig (roasted pig), chicken long rice, deep fried mahi mahi, teriyaki beef, fried chicken
- Dinner rolls, white rice, poi (taro potato), lomi lomi salmon
- Chocolate, vanilla cake, haupia (coconut pudding)
- Sodas, iced tea, coffee or tea
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Larry P, June 2014
This was a fun get away from the normal things to do thanks.
Reviewed by: Jacklyn M, June 2014
This is what you imagine when you think of vacationing in Hawaii. The luau takes place right on a beautiful beach. There is plenty to eat and drink. They give you two complimentary alcoholic drinks, and if you're lucky, you can easily find people who won't use theirs. The fire dancers were awesome! Overall, it was one of the best parts of the trip.