Best St Tropez Small Group Day Trip from Nice
You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, known as "Little Venice", to admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses. From June to September the tour includes a short sail across the stunning bay of St. Tropez.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Tropez Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Boat trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: MR H CHISING K, August 2014
Tour guide was excellent taking us to very good touring spots. St Tropez was nice but not as spectacular as anticipated as the place was too crowded
Reviewed by: Ayessa, USA, September 2013
Great way to explore Nice! This city has so much more than the beaches and shopping, and you can see it all through this tour. But be aware that the "little hill" decribed in the tour description is more than just an easy little uphill bike ride!