Private Half-day Trip: Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice by Minivan
The drive along the Lower Corniche takes you to the Old Town of Monte Carlo, where you will have free time (45 minutes) to visit the palace (open June–Oct), cathedral, stunning gardens and see the changing of the Palace Guards at 11:55am (morning tour only).
Continue your tour of the principality by following the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Stop to see the luxurious Monte Carlo casino, mega yachts and chic boutiques. You will have approximately 20 minutes of free time.
Return to Nice along the Middle Corniche road, with a short visit to the charming medieval village of Eze (20 minutes).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2pm
Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Ann C K, September 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: sheryl g, June 2014
our tour guide was very friendly. we love the view