New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Everything is freshly prepared in our shipboard galley and served in the true manner of an ocean-going cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never ending view of Manhattan's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you relax on the vibrant decks, enjoy your meal and take in the endless stream of city sights. Later, head topside and relax on the outdoor patio deck for views of Manhattan's magnificent skyline.
Hit the dance floor as our hottest DJs spin your favorite tunes and let you rock 'til we dock!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs at 7pm
Please note: All cruise times are subject to change.
You must call to reconfirm and obtain your correct boarding time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Spirit Dinner Cruise - SALE
3-hour Spirit Dinner Cruise including buffet dinner and live entertainment. Cruise boards at 6:30pm and departs at 7pm - 40% OFF SALE
Spirit Dinner Cruise
3-hour Spirit Dinner Cruise including buffet dinner and live entertainment
Romance on the River w/ Window
Romance on the River upgrade. Includes a window table for 2, a half-dozen roses, a bottle of champagne and two souvenir champagne flutes. Parties of 2 only
First Class Dinner w/ Window
First Class upgrade. Includes a private first class table with window seating, amuse bouche (palate teaser) and a premium open bar
New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Service charges
- Additional beverages
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Romance on the River package is priced for per person for a party of two
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers are strongly discouraged.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed with house Caesar dressing
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken -Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
- Sweet Dessert Trio - Malt ball mousse, chocolate fudge cake and mini apple crisp
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Mixed drinks start at $9.00
- Beer starts at $8.00
- Wine begins at $7.50 per glass
- Soft drinks are $2.50 each
Reviewed by: Norman C, October 2014
It was my wife's 60th birthday on this day. The cruise was nearly all birthdays and anniversaries, one man even proposed to his girl friend (fortunately she said yes). It was a thoroughly good night. A great time was had by all. I would thoroughly recommend this trip, one of the highlights of our trip to New York.
Reviewed by: Elaine T, October 2014
Food was great ~ staff very efficient ~ views incredible!!!! Would highly recommend!