Circle Line: New York Landmarks Cruise
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board. There are ramps available to enable wheelchair access; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 15 - 12pm
- March 16 to April 26 - 1pm, 4pm
- April 27 to September 2 - 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4pm (no 4pm on July 4)
- September 3 to October 27 - 11:30am, 2:30pm
- October 28 to December 31 - 4pm
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Code: New York Landmarks Cruise
1.5-hour highlights cruise of New York City with live commentary from an on-board guide
1.5-hour highlights cruise of New York City with live commentary from an on-board guide. Special ticket valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-12 on cruises up to April 30, 2015
Catch the Best of New York by the Water
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Onboard professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: T P, March 2015
Very nice trip in a perfect sky day
Reviewed by: prabudial g, August 2014
This tour was destroyed tour to see Nyc skyline