NYC East Village Food Tour
On this fun and delicious food tour you'll visit several tasting stops and East Village eateries and may sample:
- Homemade Eastern European style delicacies
- Quintessential New York hot dogs
- Delectable and unique ice cream flavors
- A hot slice of New York style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint
- New York's most popular egg cream
- Luscious and creamy cupcakes
- Soft steamed dumplings
*Please Note: The tasting stops are subject to change without notice
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday and Tuesday: Tour departs at 11:00am
- Thursday and Saturday: Tour departs at 2:00pm
- Friday: Tour departs at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Tour departs at 10:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sample New York pizza, arguably the best pizza there is
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any dietary requirements/concerns should be notified at the check-out of this tour
- Eateries and itinerary of the tour is subject to change
Reviewed by: mary w, September 2014
Great value,interesting historical facts and an overall fun way to spend an afternoon!
Reviewed by: Amanda B, September 2014
Our tour guide Eric was very knowledgeable about the area. The food was different from things I've tried in the past so it was a unique experience trying things I normally would not have chosen. Overall it was a fun tour.