Journey back in time to the Antebellum South with a tour of two separate plantations located on the Westbank of the Mississippi River. First, visit Oak Alley Plantation, which has been called the "Grande Dame of the Great River Road". Next, tour Laura Plantation, a historic sugar plantation built in 1805 displaying a different and unique culture. The small-group atmosphere with maximum 13 people ensures a more personal experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
On your ride out to Oak Alley Plantation, you will see and hear all about Whitney, Josephine, and Evergreen Plantations. Your guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation will allow you time to admire this jewel of Greek Revival architecture. The quarter-mile canopy of giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old, forms an impressive avenue leading to the classic Greek-revival style antebellum home.
Next visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters surrounded by sugar cane fields. The guided tour transports you with dramatic detail into the charmed yet tragic lives of four generations of Creole owners and their slaves.
Slave Cabin at Laura Plantation
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown New Orleans and French Quarter hotels only
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8:30am
Departs at 12:30pm
Oak Alley Plantation
- Transport by air-conditioned 13 passenger van
- Guided Tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- Guided Tour of Laura Plantation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.