New Orleans Super Saver: Swamp and Bayou Sightseeing plus Oak Alley Plantation Tour
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 11am and 3pm (March - October)
- 1pm (January - December)
Swamp and Bayou 2014
- 11am and 1pm Daily (January - December)
- 12pm Daily (March -October)
- 12pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (November - February)
Oak Alley Plantation 2014
- 12pm Daily (January - December)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Oak Alley, Louisiana
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Narrated boat cruise
- Guided tour of plantation home
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Important Note: Tours must be taken on different days.The Swamp and Bayou and Oak Alley Plantation Tour both operate on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (Daily in 2014). At checkout, select the date of your Swamp and Bayou Tour and then fill in the date you want to take the Oak Alley Plantation Tour in the special requirements box.
Reviewed by: Kyra N, July 2014
Both tours were excellent. They were full of fun and history. The guides we very knowledgeable.
Reviewed by: Denise W, May 2014
This was a wonderful tour. The bus ride tio Oak Alley was long but our knowledgeable driver kept us entertained with his non stop dialog. The tour of the plantation was fairly quick, as there were other tour groups there so we moved through quickly. The grounds were beautiful.