New Orleans Super Saver: City Tour and Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
With this package you are guaranteed to save over 5% compared to booking tickets for the two attractions separately
Enjoy a Steam Calliope Concert daily. Tap your feet to Live Jazz (seasonal) on every cruise. This two-hour day cruise takes you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy the Captain's narration of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports.
Tour the Historic Steam Engine Room and learn how steam powers the engines to turn the Paddlewheel and provide the energy for the delightful tunes of the calliope.
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defeat the British in the Battle of New Orleans. Enjoy a Creole lunch (additional cost-$13.50 per adult).
Tour and cruise may be taken on separate days.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Daily: 9am, 12pm, 2pm
Steamboat Natchez Day Cruise:
Monday thru Sunday: 11:30am, 2:30pm
Vessel boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Once you take the first part of this tour (the Super City Tour), you are given Boarding Passes for the second part of this tour (the Steamboat Natchez Cruise). Boarding Pass may have a date and time on it, but the cruise may be taken any time during your stay in New Orleans, reservations are not required for the cruise.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:00am departure; you must book this option if you wish to take both paddle and wheel tours on the same day
- 2-hour narrated motorcoach tour
- 2-hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
- Souvenir Mardi Gras Beads on the 9am Super City tour!
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (approx. $13.50USD), refreshments and souvenirs are available for purchase on boat
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- If you wish to take both paddle and wheel tours on the same day, you must book the 9am departure
Reviewed by: Olga F, August 2014
We enjoyed this tour very much!
Reviewed by: John M, August 2014
We took the CIty tour and the Steamboat tour in August and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Our bus driver, Kendrill, was funny and very knowledgeable about the city and its history. We boarded the bus and viewed the different areas of the city, beautiful mansions, Cemetery #3, Jackson Square, and City Park. He also explained the devastation of Katrina and how the city is bouncing back. We boarded the Natchez on time and enjoyed the relaxing cruise along the Mississippi. Our crew was very helpful and we learned more about the industry of the city. Great music, too. We would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about New Orleans.