New Orleans Super Saver: Swamp and Bayou Sightseeing plus Oak Alley Plantation Tour
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 11am and 1pm (January - December)
- 3pm (March - October)
- 12pm Daily
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
11am Swamp & Bayou: Supersaver
11am Swamp & Bayou tour. 12pm Oak Alley Plantation tour must be taken on a separate day. Fill in the date you want to take the Oak Alley Plantation Tour in the special requirements box at check out.
1pm Swamp 7 Bayou: Supersaver
1pm Swamp and Bayou. 12pm Oak Alley Plantation tour must be taken on a separate day. Fill in the date you want to take the Oak Alley Plantation Tour in the special requirements box at check out.
3pm Swamp & Bayou: Supersaver
3pm Swamp and Bayou. 12pm Oak Alley Plantation tour must be taken on a separate day. Fill in the date you want to take the Oak Alley Plantation Tour in the special requirements box at check out.
Oak Alley, Louisiana
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Narrated boat cruise
- Guided tour of plantation home
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Important Note: Tours must be taken on different days.The Swamp and Bayou and Oak Alley Plantation Tour both operate on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (Daily in 2014). At checkout, select the date of your Swamp and Bayou Tour and then fill in the date you want to take the Oak Alley Plantation Tour in the special requirements box.
Reviewed by: Gabriel T, January 2016
The swamp tour would have been better done in the summer , cannot really see alligators in the winter when I did it. The plantation tour was good too, but I did not have much time to see all of the plantation with the allocated time. If you have a car of your own you could take yourself and stay as long as you need, otherwise take this tour, the plus is the bus driver tells you a bunch of interesting things on the way to the plantation, seriously this guy cracked jokes without catching his breaths and they were FUNNY. Unbelievable. The oak alley is by far the best plantation house, I think. Just beautiful
Reviewed by: di, July 2015
Very informative and just breath taking.