New Orleans City Bus Tour
Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as you make your way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. Here, you'll see the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
Following the path of the St Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, pass stately mansions, the homes of former kings and queens of Mardi Gras and the beautiful Garden District. View Tulane University and Loyola University across from Audubon Park, home to the Audubon Zoo, rated one of the top five zoos in the nation.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
New Orleans City Bus Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- St Louis Cemetery #3
- City Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point, just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Coaches are unable to accommodate motorized scooters. If customers are able to get off the scooter, they can board bus and leave their scooter at the ticket office.
Reviewed by: loida b, December 2014
Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. In spite of the post-Katrina tour not included during our day's trip, he covered much of what we needed to know about it from a simple question I asked, which, I'm pretty sure, everyone greatly appreciated his additional discussion on this topic. The bus was very clean and comfortable. The sites covered on this tour were good. We went to some of the places that our tour guide highlighted along the way. My guests and I were very happy that we got on this very informative and pleasant tour, first thing in the morning (weather-wise).
Reviewed by: Robyn O, December 2014
This tour was just long enough to give us a highlight of what New Orleans has to offer. It was exactly what I was looking for. I also chose this tour because it did not visit the area Katrina hit. I did not want to see that. Well worth the money and the 2 hours!