New Orleans Ghosts and Spirits Walking Tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cemetery closed on some holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: diane m h, January 2015
Stacey was very informative and gave a great tour! She was fun and full of historical facts about the area. Really enjoyed the whole tour.
Reviewed by: Jacqueline S, May 2014
We met our tour guide Todd at the lighthouse. Todd was very fun, informative and knowledgeable tour guide. After seeing all the sights on the tour, I was having a conversation with him about Madam Marie Delphine Lalaurie's home. He stated it was not on the tour. He told my traveling companions and I where it was on Royal St. I don't know if I should include this, but as this was the best tour, I am. After Todd concluded the tour and was off duty, he asked if we would like to see the house. Of course we said yes. So we stopped at a bar and I bought him a beer. With cocktails in hand, we walked to this house where he gave the history of the house. Upon arrival, my girlfriends and I took several pics and had dancing orbs from the outside of the house. We were told that Nicolas Cage had owned the house but since his tax evasions, it was confiscated from him and no one currently lived in the house. As we took pics, a gentleman walked up to my sister and asked why we were taking pictures of this house. We told him because it was haunted. We also told him that local legend states that locals will not walk under the balcony of the home as well. We watched him as he walked under the balcony and disappeared into a door way. Suddenly he was standing on the balcony talking to us. We asked him several questions to which he would neither confirm or deny. All in all, this was the best tour we had taken and Todd was an absolute gem for not only the tour, but the after tour as well. He totally made our trip. Thanks Todd!