Garden District Walking Tour in New Orleans
See mansions belonging to local author Anne Rice, actress Sandra Bullock, actor John Goodman, and former New Orleans Saints' quarterback — and father of Peyton and Eli — Archie Manning. Stop for an exclusive tour of a stately Garden District home built around the end of the American Civil War in 1865.
Enjoy light refreshments at Magazine PoBoy Shop before heading back to the French Quarter by coach at the end of your 2.5-hour Garden District tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Garden District Mansion
- Transport to and from the Garden District by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Cemetery closed on some holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays
- In order to help protect the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point — just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- The audio system may not be used during inclement weather
- Child rates apply to those under the age of 6 who occupy a seat. Lap children under 6 years ride for free
Reviewed by: Jean P, June 2014
Our guide was terrific and had lots of interesting, inside facts about living in the Garden District. Would definitely recommend this guide as a wonderful experience!
Reviewed by: Brian T. J, May 2014
This was one of my favorite things I did while in NO. The tour itself was amazing, my guide, Marsha was very informative!!! The views , homes, gardens with the smell of jasmine and magnolias made for the perfect day!! The bonus was being able to step foot in the Women's guild, Opera house. So incredibly glad I picked this tour.