Old Delhi Half Day Small Group Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
For lunch you'll will stop at the very famous Paratha Wali Gali to taste the delicious stuffed fried bread with fresh creamy curd and home made pickles. This is a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach as the fresh ingredients are flipped over tawa (hot plates). Stops include significant historical sights linked to the 1857 Mutiny, also known as India's First War of Independence. Your local guide will provide you with a background into India's more recent history and struggle for independence.Visit local temples dedicated to the various Hindu gods get an insight into Hinduism.
At the end of the trip you are free for personal exploration or alternatively your local guide can assist with arranging a taxi back to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Old Delhi Cultural Small Group Half-Day Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- All transportation while on the tour
- Professional guide
- Chai drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Red Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Ellen C, March 2015
Yajnabalkya Chatterjee was absolutely amazing! We had a wonderful morning with him walking around Old Delhi. He was incredibly knowledgable, not only about sites on the tour but Indian culture, food, government, music and everything in between. We wish we could have had him for a longer tour or hung out with him again.
Reviewed by: Adrienne L, January 2015
An excellent way to explore Old Delhi. The guide was great.