Nassau Snorkel Bahamas Adventure
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
Then, if the weather permits, you'll go for a snorkel with your guide as sharks swim calmly below you. Or, if you prefer, you can watch the sharks being fed from the boat. Sharks are one of the most fascinating marine animals you will ever see, and on this cruise you'll see them up close and personal in perfect safety.
Please note that pickup times commence prior to tour departure.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children under the age of four not permitted
- Participants must have good physical health
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- East End hotels: 7:45am
- Paradise Island: 8am
- Downtown hotels: 8:15am
- Cable Beach hotels: 8:30am
- Orange Hill Inn: 8:40am
- Lyford: 8:50am
- East End hotels: 11:45am
- Paradise Island: 12pm
- Downtown hotels: 12:15pm
- Cable Beach hotels: 12:30pm
- Orange Hill Inn: 12:40pm
- Lyford: 12:50pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Tour departs at 1:30pm. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Snorkel in the Bahamas!
- The use of mask, fins, snorkel, and snorkel vest
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit (rental available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate rental cost for a wetsuit is $10 per day
- This tour allows a maximum of 60 people per tour
- Actual snorkel time is approximately 3 hours
Reviewed by: Regina B, October 2014
on a scale of 1-10 it's a 15! greatest snorkel to date! great reefs, really close encounter with the sharks!!
Reviewed by: Melody B, September 2014
This is the 2nd trip I did with the same co. This time we went to have different reefs and it was a great trip like the first. I would recommend it to anyone beginner and advanced snorkels