Nassau Snorkel Bahamas Adventure
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
Then, if the weather permits, you'll go for a snorkel with your guide as sharks swim calmly below you. Or, if you prefer, you can watch the sharks being fed from the boat. Sharks are one of the most fascinating marine animals you will ever see, and on this cruise you'll see them up close and personal in perfect safety.
Please note that pickup times commence prior to tour departure.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children under the age of four not permitted
- Participants must have good physical health
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- East End hotels: 7:45am
- Paradise Island: 8am
- Downtown hotels: 8:15am
- Cable Beach hotels: 8:30am
- Orange Hill Inn: 8:40am
- Lyford: 8:50am
- East End hotels: 11:45am
- Paradise Island: 12pm
- Downtown hotels: 12:15pm
- Cable Beach hotels: 12:30pm
- Orange Hill Inn: 12:40pm
- Lyford: 12:50pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Tour departs at 1:30pm. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Snorkel in the Bahamas!
- The use of mask, fins, snorkel, and snorkel vest
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit (rental available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate rental cost for a wetsuit is $10 per day
- This tour allows a maximum of 60 people per tour
- Actual snorkel time is approximately 3 hours
Reviewed by: Maree M, United Kingdom, January 2015
Plenty of fish to see good tour company .On our trip there was a man in a wheelchair .they strapped him up and he went into the sea to snorkel.This company were busy and were friendly
Reviewed by: lga30, December 2014
First time snorkeling ever. Our crew was amazing! My husband and I were the only rookies aboard and they were so patient with us. They made our safety and comfort level extreme priority! I will have to update review later with names of our crew...they deserve credit specifically ;)