Pompeii Half-day Trip from Naples
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
If arriving in Naples by train, exit left out of the station. Your pickup point is by the door of the Star Hotel Terminus at 10:30am. Driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
Tour will commence upon pickup at your hotel in Naples, Hotel pickups commence prior to 10:15am, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Remains of The Forum at Pompeii, Italy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee Pompeii (11 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: pjm33, December 2014
We were very impressed with Viatour in general, and this tour in particular. This was the first time we used this service , we were picked up promptly at the designated hotel in a clean air conditioned bus with approximately 30 other travelers. The guides were very professional and organized, moving us quickly through the entrance ticketing and into the grounds of Pompeii. Our guide Andrea, was outstanding, with his personality and historical knowledge. As senior travelers, his pace was perfect, the length of the tour was just enough for us to see everything. We were returned to Naples on time, overall, this tour exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: daniel_gabrielle, December 2014
Comfortable, reliable transportation. Wonderful guide that really made the place come alive. Possible our most favorite of all the tours we went on in Italy.