Pompeii Half-day Trip from Naples
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
If arriving in Naples by train, exit left out of the station. Your pickup point is by the door of the Star Hotel Terminus at 10:30am. Driver will display a sign with the lead traveler's name on it.
Tour will commence upon pickup at your hotel in Naples, Hotel pickups commence prior to 10:15am, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Remains of The Forum at Pompeii, Italy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee Pompeii (11 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: S J P, September 2014
We travelled down from Rome and as per instructions were picked up outside the Star Hotel entrance on time. We knew that Pompeii was a large city but once you're there the vastness is quite astounding!! There is no way we could have done it justice on our own.......it's too big! This tour does not cover the entire city but it will give you a "taste" of Pompeii. Our tour guide was Susie and she was very knowledgeable.
As previous reviews it is vital that you wear comfortable shoes and take plenty of water (we visited in August) the heat is unrelenting! We highly recommend this tour, it was worth every penny!
Reviewed by: bridefarrell, September 2014
Wonderful tour our guide was amazing. Very organized and would recommend it to my friends. Half day was enough to see the things we wanted to see.