Royal Castle of Herrenchiemsee and Fraueninsel Day Tour from Munich
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Step back in time on a history tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal Castle of Herrenchiemsee
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour in Castle Herrenchiemsee (does NOT include entrance fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Boat ride (approximately EUR 10.00)
- Entrance to Castle Herrenchiemsee (approximately EUR 10.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: François V, June 2014
The trip is remarkably interesting and Herrenchiemsee is in my opinion the most moving and interesting of King Ludwig's "castles". The guide's English was poor. He was clearly bored to death and proved unwilling to provide information of any kind beyond: "look to your right, there's a nice church".
Reviewed by: Garry L, September 2013