Munich Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
From Odeonsplatz, you'll cycle through the picturesque royal gardens and on into the truly magnificent Englischer Garten, Europe's largest city park. In the midst of this, you'll stop at the famous Chinese Tower beer garden for refreshments. Then cruise along the lovely banks of the river Isar, which will finally lead you back into the heart of Munich's beautiful Old Town.
The charming old pedestrianized medieval streets that encircle Marienplatz wind around churches and markets and cafes and are a cyclist's haven. Frequent stops will be made on this relaxed and fun tour and your guide is there to give you their inside knowledge, tips and advice. Want to meet other visitors, see the city together and have a laugh? This is the way to do it.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Bike Tour
- Bike tour of Munich
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Refreshment stop at famous Chinese Tower beer garden
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at the time of booking
- If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct.
Reviewed by: almakna, July 2015
Fun, and exciting
Your guide is funny and very friendly
Nice way to see Munich in 3 hours
Reviewed by: Jenilee L, June 2015
Wonderful experience! Our Guide, Keith W. was knowledgeable, entertaining, friendly and accommodating! Gave great tips for other things to see and do whilst in Munich. Seeing the city from a bike was so much fun and has made me sure to look up any other bike tours when traveling. Great time!