Montreal Historic Discoverers Cruise
The snack bar on board offers food and drinks including sandwiches, salads, cookies, muffins and juice to enjoy on one of sunny decks. Or you can liven up the party with a refreshing Captain's cocktail! All food and drink purchases are at your own expense.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 1.5-hour cruise: departs at 11:30am and 2pm (May 1 to October 31)
- 1-hour cruise: departs at 4pm (June 22 to September 6)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11:30am for a 90-minute sail
Departs at 2pm for a 90-minute sail
Departs at 4pm for a 60-minute sail
Montreal Historic Cruise
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Sandra W, September 2014
Tour guide was thorough in his presentation.... Although the scheduled tour time changed from 11:00 to 2:00, the wait was worth it.
Reviewed by: evelyn d, September 2014
This tour was amazing!