Scenic Tour of Kingston
Book and save 10% compared to another travel site
Climb the winding roads to the Hills of Mount Diablo and enjoy a panoramic view of the island's mountainous interior. Then, journey back down to Kingston and visit the renowned Devon House, a former slave plantation. Drive through the campus of the University of the West Indies and visit the Bob Marley Museum, an establishment devoted to the life and accomplishments of this talented reggae musician.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your Montego Bay hotel
Hotel pickup times vary. Your departure time will be advised when you call the tour operator to re-confirm your booking.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Blue Mountains of Jamaica
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit the University of West Indies
- Visit to Devon House
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission into the Bob Marley Museum (USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children)
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attire is casual (shirt and shorts). Don't forget camera and pocket money
- If you choose to go inside the Bob Marley Museum, admission must be paid direct (not included). Touring the Museum takes approximately 20 minutes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: texast221, September 2014
I had a wonderful time driving down to Kingston from Montego Bay, 3.5 hours! I was the only one on the tour, so I had my very on driver and tour guide! We were like family by the time I made it back to the resort. I had the best jerk chicken served up in a ball of aluminum foil and the best ice cream, just two of the many stops we made. The trip ended at the Bob Marley museum, great trip!
Reviewed by: Prentice W, December 2013
We had a great time!!