John's Hall Montego Bay Adventure Tour
Book and save over 30% compared to another travel site
Come, see, live, love and laugh captures the true spirit and flavor of Jamaica! Journey into the majestic mountainous countryside, wild flowers, lazy rivers and discover true native living.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
In this adventure to the Jamaican countryside, you’ll visit the children of a local school as they thrill and delight you with folklore and songs. From the drum beats of Africa to the dwellings of the Arawak Indians, this guided Jamaican countryside tour is sure to captivate you.
Experience real Jamaica with a trip to its beautiful, rustic countryside. No trip is complete without sampling Jamaica’s fresh, exotic fruits. See how the locals grow their own food and enjoy a delicious Jamaican lunch. Be sure to bring your camera, as rural Jamaica has many unforgettable sights!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your Montego Bay or Negril hotel
- 9:00am tour returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
- 2:00pm tour returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jamaican grown bananas!
- Fully guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Minimum numbers apply for pickup and drop-off to Negril. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Randy G, May 2015
We had a blast on this tour. We learned a lot about Mo Bay, saw the wonderful students hard at school and enjoyed all the great sights and lunch!!! Definitely worth it while in Jamacia.
Reviewed by: Carol H, March 2015
Andrea was extremely personable and we thoroughly enjoyed the trip and lunch.
Carol and Mike