Jamaican ATV Off-Road Adventure in Sandy Bay
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your Montego Bay or Negril hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
10:30am from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
ATV Adventure in Jamaica!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- ATV off-road tour (1 person per ATV)
- Use of helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 420 pounds (190 kg) to participate in this tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
What to Bring:
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Valid driver's license
- Money for lunch, drinks and souvenirs at the ranch
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Ericka H, April 2015
Well worth the money! Great views of the island and funny tour guide.
Reviewed by: MICHAEL W, January 2015
This tour was a blast! The drive from Montego Bay was fairly quick, and Herbie, our driver, was an awesome addition. Once we got to the Chukka Ranch in Sandy Bay, we filled out a form or two, and then we were off to the tour. We didn't get ATVs, but single-seat, Polaris Dune Buggies. Aside from some folks going too slow, the tour was filled with sights, history, fun terrain and lots and lots of mud. Be prepared to get rid of the clothes you bring; we simply threw the shoes out. Definitely worth doing.
Oh, and the jerk chicken and festival in the entrance area is excellent and worth the $8.
Overall, awesome trip and excursion; highly recommend.